Doug CassleDirector, InfraGard CyberCamp
Doug Cassle is a Board Member of the Charlotte InfraGard chapter and is the Director of the 5th annual Charlotte InfraGard CyberCamp. Doug has an extensive background and currently works for Palo Alto Networks as a Security Specialist. Doug is a highly accomplished professional with a successful 13-year career defining strategies to deliver sophisticated solutions, build market share, and drive revenue growth.
Doug is skilled in partnering with stakeholders, management and teams to identify business requirements and case drivers, design solutions, and direct the delivery of technology and business strategies for businesses and government entities. Maintains superior relationship, account, program, and staff management skills. Strength in building synergy between leadership, teams, partners and clients to support strategic business objectives across complex environments. Doug is a natural communicator and team leader recognized for facilitating the capture and delivery of key projects and programs; and consistently meeting or exceeding established goals.
• Strategic Business & Operational Planning
• Revenue / Market Growth & Profit Improvement
• Proposal Development & Contract Negotiations
• Cross-Functional Team Development & Leadership
• Solutions Design, Delivery & Management
• Program Planning, Execution & Management
• Technology & Business Needs Assessments
• Customer, Partner, Vendor & Team Relation
Doug has a BS in Engineering from NC State and has the following certifications: CISSP, CEH v8, ITIL v3, VTSP.
About the Speaker