Parking is FREE if you arrive by 8:00 a.m. and you leave by 8:00 p.m. (Early Bird Parking). Parking Vouchers will be handed out at registration.
Parking is $20.00 after 8:00 a.m. - A ($7.00) parking voucher will be available at registration to go towards this cost.
Parking is free for all SecureWorld PLUS attendees on Oct. 15th.
Parking is free for all SecureWorld Advisory Council members and speakers on Oct. 16th.
Valet parking rates: $42.00/day.
Parking is in a covered parking garage with 6'6" clearance, no RVs, most vans will not clear. No motorcycles. Vans over 6'6" can be accommodated directly across the street.
If reserving by phone, call: 612-370-1234 and mention "SecureWorld" to receive the negotiated conference rate, otherwise use the registration link above.
"Having attended SecureWorld conferences for over a decade, I can say definitively that they are more relevant to me today than ever. The CISO Advisory Council construct helps keep presentations attuned to the unique issues we commonly face in a dramatically changing environment we all want to secure."
- Earn 6-12 CPE Credits
- Network with Industry Peers
- 30+ Educational Elements
- Two Keynote Speakers
- Industry Expert Panels
- Security Vendors & Solutions
- Meet Local Association Leaders
- Interactive Conference App
• Create a personalized agenda
• View maps of the venue and Exhibit Hall
• Use secure messaging to network with attendees
• View speaker slides after the conference
• Play CyberHunt, the app game, and compete for prizes